In a bit of a reading rut? Wanting to browse through some titles and get a little bit of reading inspo? Or maybe you’re looking for a friend to talk to about some of your favourite reads?
Well, my library is here for your perusal! Here are a few of my favorites, in no particular order:
- All The Light We Cannot See – Anthony Doerr
- Jane Eyre – Charlotte Brontë
- Don’t Let’s Go To The Dogs Tonight – Alexandra Fuller
- The Narrow Road To The Deep North – Richard Flanagan
- Wuthering Heights – Emily Brontë
- One Day – David Nicholls
- Pride and Prejudice – Jane Austen
- Half of a Yellow Sun – Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- milk and honey – Rupi Kaur
- Me Before You – Jojo Moyes
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland – Lewis Carroll
- The Kite Runner – Khaled Hosseini
- Fangirl – Rainbow Rowell
- Rotten Row – Petina Gappah
- Tender Is The Night – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- The Outsiders – S. E. Hinton
- A Little Life – Hanya Yanagihara
- Wide Sargasso Sea – Jean Rhys
- The Rosie Project – Graeme Simsion
If anything on the list above intrigues you, or happens to be something you’d like to talk about or hear my opinion on, don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Even better, if there’s a book you think deserves to be on this list, or that you think I might enjoy, I’m always looking to fill up the spaces on my shelves, so send any suggestions through too!